2.03.2009

V-day outfit idea #1, SF Jan 09

When it comes to sleepwear, I'll be honest, I tend to stick to the over sized sweats. I realized since getting engaged, this habit could potentially bite me in the ass as I'm sure my future husband would appreciate a little eye candy every once in a while. Furthermore (not to toot my own horn, but toot toot) I have a pretty nice ass and one day it will sag. "So why hide it under your mans XXL sweatpants?" you may be asking. Good question. These cute little numbers are just the remedy. And I can still keep it real...paired with my mans undershirts or collard shirts says flirty in a low-maintenance kind of way. Not to leave out my lezi ladies...these paired with your favorite wife-beater equals the patrons at Lexington Club's V-Day wish.




*Madras panty from Steve Alan
*Gingham panty from Etsy
*floral panty from UO
*athletic panty from AA

No comments:

want to contact us? email us at cocoandleroy@gmail.com

Who are Coco and LeRoy?