4.11.2007

Cleavie Wonder, nyc, apr.07

Toe cleavage...sweet?
or skanky?

Okay, I'll admit that I'm guilty of shamelessly exhibiting my well-endowed tootsies, but I was SHOCKED to learn that the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society has raised concerns about the lengths to which some women have gone to achieve perfect cleave..."foot facelifts" and "toe tucks"?
And apparently there are rules to this trend. According to Manolo Blahnik, 'the secret of toe cleavage is that you must only show the first two cracks.' Anything more than two is...less than tasteful? Trashy? Toe-tally uncalled for?

3 comments:

Rosie said...

love the first pair

Lilo said...

Toe Cleavage is so hot right now...

Jodie said...

I was just thinking about how much I love toe clevage

want to contact us? email us at cocoandleroy@gmail.com

Who are Coco and LeRoy?