5.05.2008

aye carumba, nyc, may.08


Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todo el mundo! Last night I went to a "fiesta de carne" in the hood and I was sooo super jealous to see that not only did my neighbor have a backyard bedazzled in twinkling lights, and a tent to keep us dry, but a firepit to boot! We chowed on chips and dips and carne galore but the highlight would have to be roasting marshmallows in the great outdoors of South 1st and Bedford. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this one except to say that if you have been blessed with a backyard, you should probably have a firepit and it would be great if you would use that firepit for roasting marshmallows and making s'mores and if you do this, please invite me. Margaritas are good, too.

No comments:

want to contact us? email us at cocoandleroy@gmail.com

Who are Coco and LeRoy?